integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Hrmmm. I think I may have matured too fast. Fast till Im experiencing pms here and there.

I've tried to be strong. When all things looked bleak, I stood up. When my relatives and terrible snobish cousins called me FAT, I just looked away, and went on a diet programme, coupled with a good diet and lots and lots of exercise. I can't even begin to describe the tears and fortitude that was involved.

When my parents shout and scream and make me feel really low, i've tried to buck up. When theres too many responsibilities to handle, i listen to my ipod and try to forget about everything.

But i guess, yesterday, i broke. I cracked.

I dunno why exactly, i just broke down and cried. And after that i felt alot better.

I dont show my feelings. Somehow, i enjoy smiling. When i see friends and family, its a conditioned reflex for me to just smile. =) sometimes even when im really sad, i cant bring myself to cry.

But im really glad that though life's tough and everything, there are great friends who are always there to brighten up my day. You guys are always always there.

Bryan. My bestest brother. Nvr fails to cheer me up. Even when my bowling totally sucked, he still stands by me when i hit one pin. =) this is a true friend here.

Shangzhi haha. =) dunno what to say, but bottom line is: you rock.

MY dear JCEY. you guys are the best. we've separated for quite some time now, but my love for yall's still the same. Cant wait for the next time we go out and have a whole day of girls' fun (:

Ivan! haha my newest friend. =) nvr fails to cheer me up! hey even when im sick, he can literally widen that smile on my face. and he's in softball too!

GUIDES and 3A! my dearest closest people. im not sure what to say, but the bottom line is, you guys rock. and twob! cant wait for our chalet next week. =) esp yanru, yenpeng, bian, xueqi, xian, yj and many many other ppl. and dear 3A. though its only been one yr with all of you, i think you guys are really the best. really proud to be part of the angels.

ahh my dear central and 28th SC. =) its been tough planning for stuff but hey, its real fun working with all of you. I'l forever love disco loads. and my dear karen and joanna =) haha. ill nvr forget our ikea trip =) lets rock the 28 council. =)

many many more. but ive to get the sc camp flow chart to karen by tonight.
you guys really rock. i'll nvr forget all of you.

=)

jiamin